TUMBLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Take a header
- Fall headlong
- Take a fall
- Take a nosedive
- Fall suddenly
- Rough and ___
- Take a spill
- Rough partner?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 07, 2019
- Netword - February 25, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 29, 2016
- New York Times - February 07, 2013
- USA Today - June 07, 2011
- New York Sun - February 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 21, 2007
- USA Today - July 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2005
- New York Times - November 15, 2001
- New York Times - April 23, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer tumble that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!